Monday, August 16, 2004

Tacky Words

The ink of the pen
endangers not the ocean
directly
but indirectly
it shapes our perceptions
if it
I doubt the ability
of the words in my head
to capture the truth
of this moment
tacky syntax
adheres to the face
of this reality
taking an impression
forming a mask of deception
between us and it
and now
we sit
in closed proximity
infinity clothed in us
unclothed
looking deeply
open eyes
feeling fully
awake and alive
thrill ride
I don't want to come
I want to stay
right here
heightened
aware
I don't want to say
how I feel
about this
bliss doesn't do it
position of limbs
skin on skin
contact
something beyond
me and you
comes through
one two and three
wholly
as one
before the
how-we feel-about-what-happened
keeps us from happening
now
and forever
timeless moments
shaped in truth



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home